The Walk and Win 100 Day Challenge
Your Path to Success!
What do I win with walking?
I was the girl who begged to get out of gym class and took the bus to get a block away. When my son started school and I didn’t have a car to get him there I had to walk.
The school was a 10 minute walk away. All down hill. I was mortified at the thought of climbing back up the hill in broad daylight when everyone could see me sweating and gasping, so I found another route home that took about 30 minutes to get home.
Nobody was more shocked than me to be looking at a much leaner, more grounded version of myself in the mirror 1 year later.
ALL I HAD TO DO WAS WALK???
Later in life with my busy work life I've felt less than motivated BUT I always have time to walk from my desk to my fridge at least 4-5 times a day.
I needed more excitement and variety to stay consistent, cause let’s face it - walking can be quite boring..and time consuming…
That’s why I created the Walk and Win Program- Your Path to Success!
What does #winning look like to you?
What's Included In The Challenge?...
100 Days Access to Membership & Community
EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE
Plan for success!
Choose from 3 customizable schedules
- Multiple walking workouts leave you interested and energized
- Stepping stones checklist to get you started right away
- Weekly themes to keep you exploring effortlessly
- Sweat not, A guide to keep sweat to a minimum so you can get on with your day feeling fresh
- Quickstart guide - You choose the amount of walks per week, I'll share best practices
- Walks are 30 minutes or less
- Bi weekly email checkins from me, plus access to an online hub where you can communicate with other walkers
- Access Your Inner Coach and Prep Like a Bada$$
- Bonus materials (sleep like a champ, walking warm-ups, walking stretches, and whatever else that will undoubtedly be fun to add to our program :)
You’ll finish this challenge with a complete picture of what makes you consistent and how to achieve the plan you need to keep your health account full.
This Challenge Is For You If...
- You never have time in the day for freakin anything
- You are exhausted mentally
- You dream of living a more energetic life
- You are not getting any younger
- You want to feel better
THIS CHALLENGE IS NOT FOR YOU IF
You have a job that keeps you running around on your feet all day. If that is you, and you reach out to me for alternatives. It's not for you if you want weigh ins, steptracking or anything that promotes overtraining and more is better mentality. The purpose of this challenge is the long game with long range consistency plans with a "less but effective is more" approach.
"I'm so glad I found you!!I am excited about getting up in the morning.I feel alive & alert again"
"Thank you for all the communication along the way. It was encouraging and made the program easy to follow!"
By the way, there are no mandatory check-ins, weigh-ins, before and after photos, or steps to count, or anything time consuming that many other challenges require of your time. Community is optional.
If not now, when?
Either you do it, or quit complaining about not doing it. You feel guilty when you don’t. You feel guilty when you do.
Self care is so important. I know you know that! How do you expect to keep going if things stay the same?YES, I WANT IN!