DeclutterJan 02, 2019
How to declutter the things you need every day
For a calmer more productive you
Listen & Subscribe to show on
- Choose a lock screen that inspires you, or makes you joyful
- Get rid of all the apps you no longer use Hold your finger on the app until it jiggles and an x appears
- Make folders...do this by hovering 1 app over the other until a folder appears - name it
- Home screen clear
- 2nd page social media & messaging
- 3rd video editor photo editor
- Last page learning & Health & fitness
NO EMAIL & NO PUSH NOTIFICATIONS Really you can do it :)
Take control of Your inbox
Main email Unsubscribe to things you don’t want
Create gmails for organization and create
Your make up drawer
Really are you going to wear that lipstick from 4 years ago??
Your clothes closet- If you haven’t worn it in the last year it’s time to either donate or toss it
The most important one…
Declutter your brain
Things written down stop the swirling around in your head
Have you ever like gone to work in your sleep??
Done nightly and this helps for better sleep
Your keys ...OMG put them in the same place every day :)
Stay connected with news updates, exclusive invites & discounts
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.